Lazy, rainy days are just perfect for some easy DIY projects and this time I decided to use some lace which I found at home.
Lace adds a beautiful, romantic touch to any piece of clothing and there are limitless possibilities how you can spice up some of your boring pieces in closet. My projects are totally simple and I hope you will like them :)
first DIY ...
1. I took old Zara T-shirt
2. I cut the lace on half to get symmetrical pieces
3. I place the lace over the front of my tee
4. I glued pieces of lace to my tee with silicon gun
6. For better attachment I also sew the lace onto top by hand
5. Voila! :)
1. I took my pink tank top
2. I cut out small pieces of lace
3. I glued it on the front of the left pocket
4. ... and voila! :)
I wish you everyone happy and creative end of Monday! Mine for sure is :)