petek, 4. oktober 2013

Insta Mix

German classes, moving into bigger flat, spending most of our time in furniture shops 
and lately even some unknown problems with my cam are the reasons why I'm not posting regulary last days.
I hope everything will get back to normal really soon, but till then
I'm leaving you with some of my latest Instagram photos... 

1. Celebrating my B day
2. My B day cake
3. Present from Xiara

4. Home made pizza
5. Goofing around
6. In photo booth with my friend

7. Day of German unity in Stuttgart
8. Ootd
9. On the way to school
10. Trying out 'Pumpkin spice late'

(My Instagram username: @sladzi)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unfold your free style with ROMWE items.
Up to 60 % off! Do not miss!


6 komentarjev:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...