nedelja, 13. oktober 2013

Porcelain Print Sweater

Hello everyone!

I'm really sorry for my long absence but my cam was causing me some troubles... We finally fixed it this weekend 
and  hopefully I will be more regular from now on. Meanwhile happened so much things... 
One of those is also moving into bigger flat.. And considering that my head is lately filled with interior design & decor ideas, 
I was thinking to share them with you now and then. 
What do you think? Would you like to have a sneak peek into our flat and into some of my DIY projects!?

I was wearing: sweater/ ROMWE, shirt / Tally Weijl, pants / H&M, shoes / Zara
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ROMWE Columbus Day SALE!
Up to 74% OFF
Don't miss girls!

10 komentarjev:

  1. Čiiist si huda! Jopica mi je totalno všeč. Uživaj v oblikovanju novega domeka :)!

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Duks je sjajan.. Ja bih bas volela post o tvom novom stanu i sa diy projektima.. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zanimljivo, i jako mi se sviđaju čizmice.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Obožavam ti blog, al moraš ga malo "olakšati" za nas sa starijim kompovima :) Jaaako mi se sporo i teško sve otvara :(

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I want to ask if romwe is safe to buy things, because i want to buy some backpack and i heard that isnt safe that much?
    And of course, you are perfecttt!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Pulovrček je čudovit, a must have :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Taj duks je toliko fenomenalan! A cizme obozavam vec dugo! :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Kot vedno, čudovita!

    Puloverček je super!

    ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...