sobota, 1. februar 2014

Counting Stars


I was wearing: coat / Stradivarius, jacket / H&aM, jeans / Bershka, scarf / C&A, boots / Zara

While my family in Slovenia is facing with an enormous amount of snow 
here in south Germany (more precisely just 6 hours from there) flowers are blooming. 
Can someone explain me what is going on with nature lately!?
Anyways I used this beautiful, sunny Saturday for strolling around the city
with my schoolmate which by the way turned out to be an amazing photographer. 
Thank you for photos dear J. :)

Currently on repeat
♫ One Republic - Counting Stars ♫


__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 ROMWE Spring festival SALE
Over 1000 Styles,up to 75%
Don't miss girls!

4 komentarji:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...