sobota, 9. april 2011

Chucks Are Finally Mine



I have a lot of wannabe All Star sneakers in almost every color and with all possible prints but I have wanted  original Chuck Taylor All Stars since... hmm... really long time:) I went couple of times out to looking for them and at the end for some reason i didnt get them... I seriously dont know why. So a week ago i decided
 "I want high, beige Chucks!..  And I want them NOW!"
Here they are and I cant wait to take them out for a first walk... :)

2 komentarja:

  1. Oh yes, I can affirm your big collection of sneakers in different colours. :D

    And your new Chucks are really awesome!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you honey :) yesterday we were first day out and yes they are really awesome :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...